Skip to content

Anyone know how Vicky O Wiskerwings is doing?

Home Forums SWFL Eagle Cam Anyone know how Vicky O Wiskerwings is doing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eaglefaith9
    Participant

I haven’t seen anything from of or about Vicky O Wiskerwings.  Want to know if she is ok? Hope it’s OK for me to ask this here?

Essec09
    Keymaster

Hello SWFEC Eaglefaith9 and followers! Most days we will post a thread titled “OPEN DISCUSSION” on this forum. This thread is for viewers to share their thoughts, questions, scaps, and observations. Threads that begin with “SWFEC Season 11 and the Date” are daily observations posted by members of the SWFEC group. In order to keep the new observations in order (in the replies) for that day please don’t reply to the posts in these threads. Instead, use the “OPEN DISCUSSION” thread for posting. Please do not create new topics in the forum. Only reply on the “OPEN DISCUSSION” threads.  Thank you for your help as we adjust to this new way of posting observations. Thank you!

At this time we do not have any update from wskrsnwings. But with the amount of damage in the area, I’m sure she is having quite a bit to take care of and might not have cell coverage (many in the area do not have cell coverage, as it is common in situations like this that cell coverage is limited to rescue operations). I’m sure she will post when she is able to. Thank you for your concern.

PamS
    Participant

Thank you Essec09…. 🙏🏻❤️🦅

eaglefever
    Participant

Good Morning I see Vicki has posted on her Wiskrsnwings FB page. She is fine, has bad cell service and she will post again soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘SWFL Eagle Cam’ is closed to new topics and replies.