Harriet had a late night out last night so her morning incubating time lasted a little longer. Ozzie treated his mate to a fish breakfast this morning. Harriet was very eager to eat her delivered meal. Harriet returned for her second round of egg sitting and was treated again by Ozzie with a second course of his freshly caught fish before noon.
There were beautiful flights to and from the camera 2 tree in the afternoon. All was calm at Ozzie and Harriet’s nest today. After sunset,Harriet returned for her night nest duty and Ozzie perched in the nest tree to keep watch over his family. These devoted parents seem very relaxed with the quickly approaching time for their precious eggs hatching.
Summary by dadsjazz
Breakfast delivery (dragonlainey)
Ozzie taking flight, Harriet perched in the nest tree. (urdognu)
Video by dragonlainey
- A Fish For My Harriet http://youtu.be/1rmR_m2MNhM
- Ozzie and Harriet’s Awesome Flights http://youtu.be/it_wq4oNtWM
- Heading To Nightime Perch http://youtu.be/BTHndwu4ipQ
Video by urdognu
- Pretty Approach, Getting Close To Hatch Watch (1min, 25sec) http://youtu.be/NzIMHWVxFgM
- Gettin’ Real Close ~ Second Fish Delivery This Morning http://youtu.be/rlD1vqzjyYc