Before the rain came to the area E4 was getting a good round of exercise “wingersizing” and fly hopping from the veranda (12 o’clock branch) to the spike and then to the porch branch. E4 spent a lot of time comfortably perched on the porch branch doing a lot of wing flapping. As the light rain started E4 seemed to be very happy flapping across the nest.
A very soggy Ozzie delivered a fish and flew off back toward the river. As E4 moved the fish, it flopped and caught E4 off guard. E4 then moved the fish to the edge of the nest and the very alive fish flopped right over the nest edge. E4 stretched to look over the edge in disbelief to see what happened to lunch. An also soggy Harriet arrived shortly with a bigger fish and E4 chattered to her about the one that got away. Harriet started eating her catch possibly trying to encourage E4 to try to steal it from her. Harriet then shared lunch with E4. Rain got heavier as the day went on. E4 was getting a lesson in weathering the storm.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by urdognu
- Both Cam Views~E4 Visits Spike and Porch AM http://youtu.be/x_spMx78FfQ
- E4’s Flopping Fish Overboard http://youtu.be/1p0jzgig5j4
Video by wskrsnwings
- Morning Rainbows And Porch Perching http://youtu.be/GrOwBuJnFlM
- Ground View_E4 Gets Live Fish That Jumps The Nest http://youtu.be/FeFvEBEHgeY
- Food Delivery By Both And Mom Feeds E4 http://youtu.be/-JKiqglgXdE
- Lots Of Wingersizin’ & Scootin’ In The Rain http://youtu.be/-JKiqglgXdE
Video by Mia
- 11.16 AM Nice fish for E4. http://youtu.be/l0U9yIsGDdg