In the early morning hours Harriet and Ozzie were perched in the upper branches of the nest tree vocalizing and watching over their sleeping baby E’s. Mom arrived for breakfast feeding and was eagerly greeted by the hungry E’s with their peep, peep, peeping. E4 is becoming skilled at grabbing a share of the meals by learning when to make its move. Louder and hungrier E4 is good at getting the first bites. Both are learning great lessons on the way to becoming big E’s. Mom and Dad were consistent in delivering and feeding meals to the growing babies. It looks like the E’s most obvious growth is seen in their feet and cute little wings.
Ozzie was on guard in the afternoon and again took flight to defend his family from an intruder flying too close. Harriet arrived with a sprig of fresh pine needles, her favorite décor for the nest. After nightfall, the rains drove the E’s snugly under Mom for cover. Harriet called out to Ozzie and he promptly arrived. After some vocalizing between the two, Ozzie perched close by to be on hand for Harriet and their sweet E’s.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by urdognu
- Early Morning Wing Flaps http://youtu.be/EhnM0M6OfKU
- Overcoming Apprehension http://youtu.be/Oykr26h78fA
- E4 Eats, E3 Sleeps…Until… http://youtu.be/CTGFf2dxYSc
- Where Ya Goin Momma? Cute Video http://youtu.be/7S7k84y7Hdo
- Ozzie Goes After Intruder Across The Street http://youtu.be/oSdOFbVPGYo
- Hurry Dad, E3 Is A Snoozette http://youtu.be/kEad2u1yD1o