The instinct to survive and further their species is strong in Harriet and Ozzie. They have proven over the years, nesting season after nesting season, dedication to themselves, each other and their offspring. The opportunity to watch their story unfold has been a tremendous learning experience about their lives and their successes. They deal with the everyday realities to provide for their family. Ozzie and Harriet have keen instincts in the preparation of the nest for possible colder weather, adding sticks to the rails to guard the curious E’s and the quantity of food each E needs. They always have their eyes on their surroundings for the protection of their family.
Ozzie and Harriet share all the duties to assure E3 and E4 have their needs met while teaching them valuable lessons to eventually see them off on their journey to becoming Eagles. Ozzie and Harriet are a wonderfully devoted pair.
Summary by dadsjazz
Screen Captures by dadsjazz
Dad arrives with grass for the cooler night ahead.
Video by Dee Kelly
- E 4’s Breakfast with Ozzie http://youtu.be/7JilZNs0fak
- E3’s Breakfast with Ozzie http://youtu.be/gfmbk4xf2ko
- 8:47 am Hmm You can so can I oops http://youtu.be/ZZpR_kD3HEA
Video by urdognu
- Lil E4 Grew Overnight ~ Is 27 Days Old Today http://youtu.be/xHbTnq8RoyI
- Fish Delivery & Feeding – Watch E4 Tip-Talon Closer While E3 Eats http://youtu.be/aa4PHYP5ynQ
- Ozzie Delivers Again, Both Cam Views – Short Clip http://youtu.be/E2Q7TMbBTyM
- Fluff Or What On Harriet’s Beak 6.18PM_1-20-14 http://youtu.be/rMc95r7tfSw
- Horray…Mom Feeds E4 ~ Both Cam Views Part 1 http://youtu.be/vV3m61rMrmI
- Horray…Very Touching As Mom Feeds E4 ~ Close Up View Part 2 http://youtu.be/IdjKWIHz1aU