E3 and E4 were treated to an early morning feeding by Ozzie and then Harriet as she arrived back to the nest with a small branch. It is amazing that Mom and Dad know just where to place those sticks to keep the E’s contained in the nest. Harriet brought her favorite sprig of fresh pine as new décor. The food delivers were many and were a variety of fish and other non specific items with fur and feathers. E3 was as aggressive as ever when Mom and Dad arrived with the food. E4 who is at the receiving end of the aggression hasn’t given up in the battle to get larger and larger portions of the meals.
Ozzie and Harriet watch as their constantly changing not so little E’s exercise their wings and explore their surroundings. The weeks ahead will show the E’s with more feathers emerging and more use of their legs as they gain strength and stability. All was quiet and peaceful as the exciting day came to an end.
Summary by dadsjazz
Screen Captures from video by urdognu
E4- “My wings are getting bigger!”
E3 “I want to be just like Dad.”
Video by Dee Kelly
- 6:35 am E4 gets in a few http://youtu.be/7Oei3511noc
- 7:43 am Big bites for A little Guy http://youtu.be/zNpz4-s4Z5k
- E3 lets E4 Eat for a change . http://youtu.be/EyBOhXsgNFM
Video by Urdognu
- Delivery, De-furring & Big Wings http://youtu.be/1xje0MHCzhY
- Wooopsie, Wings & Fly-Away http://youtu.be/lD7nJtm31cc
- Early Afternoon Highlights http://youtu.be/4re1WXmVtls
- Dramatic & VICTORIOUS Feeding For Lil E4 http://youtu.be/tul-tX1cqew