The day on the nest showed more growth, new activities and lots to learn for E4. Ozzie and Harriet spent time on and off the nest with E4 becoming very aware, tracking their moves and sounding greetings. E4 is very vocal with sweet chattering and seems to have a lot to say these days. Dad brought a fresh fish and Mom delivered fresh pine and branches. E4 rushed to see what each arrival was and became very excited when it was something to eat.
E4 practiced balancing, standing, walking and wing flapping sometimes with ease, other times looking awkward. Feather growth seems to be happening minute by minute. E4 is growing stronger and even managed to lift and carry a stick. Little E lessons are being learned well from great parents and teachers, Ozzie and Harriet.
Summary by dadsjazz
Ozzie approaches with a fish (urdognu)
Harriet delivers fresh pine (urdognu)
E4 lifts and carries a stick (dadsjazz)
Video by urdognu
- Veiling E3’s Remains http://youtu.be/EZI-lWrtbOc
- Delivery & Chow Time ~ Both Cam Views With Nice Action 9.42am http://youtu.be/iBtxZgceh_I
- Pretty Pins, Standing & Walking 11.00am http://youtu.be/6dpTE6Oq1HU
- Early Afternoon With E4, Noon – 2:10pm http://youtu.be/55jw8wOQOOU
Video by Dee Kelly
- 6:40 am The Squeeeker gets fed http://youtu.be/bd1WeZe3OqE
- 3:30 pm Feeding and Harriet moves E3 http://youtu.be/l60b1dKFPYk
- Fish for E 4 & Harreit takes E3’s wing off the nest http://youtu.be/fVmNWPakxx4
- Harriet doesn’t know where to move E 3 . http://youtu.be/eM5NMaHhXf0