Mom stepped to the nest early this morning and fed some “nestovers” to E4. The chores for the day began. Ozzie and Harriet brought sticks and branches of fresh pine and pine cones maybe to fill the nest with good aromas after all the unusual food items found there today.
E4 had an adventurous day sitting on the nest edge, looking over and then up, chattering to Mom and Dad perched in the upper branch of the tree. Wing flapping and walking tall happen more and more as E4 gains more strength and balance. E4 spent the afternoon lazing in the sun, moving sticks and picking on the food items left in the nest. Mom spent time feeding E4 more morsels from Dad’s earlier deliveries. Mom and E4 shared tender bonding time as the evening set in. E4 has become a strong, smart, curious and adorable Eaglet.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by Urdognu
- Lots Of Morning Action 6-9am http://youtu.be/v8jEunsv-80
- Cute Lil E4 ~ Late Morning http://youtu.be/hR5FlCezKv0
- Walking Tall, Winging Wide & Waitin’ – Early Afternoon http://youtu.be/BfIDLiJ0UYk
- Stick, Food, Grab & Eat – Mid Afternoon http://youtu.be/ciNxoFvbhGU
- Preening, Playing, Poking & Winging – Late Afternoon http://youtu.be/N6AiNuMnN8Y
- Looking For Nestovers, Mom & Lil E4 Bonding & Affection ~ Evening http://youtu.be/q4P9hqk8JdA