The first meal of the day was delivered with white feathers. Harriet began the de-feathering process and it looked as if snow was flying in the nest. E4 joined in grabbing at feathers too. The afternoon was quiet and E4 took many long naps in the favorite spot near the edge of the nest. Mom offered E4 some needed shade from the hot afternoon sun.
Ozzie arrived in the late afternoon with a fish and was greeted by eager E4 who stood though most of the feeding. E4 is growing stronger and stronger each day. E4 had many stories to tell Mom and Dad who seemed to listen intently to the sweet vocals.The time Mom and Dad spend with E4 appear to be special and tender moments.Ozzie and Harriet also shared a moment in the early evening reinforcing their bond to each other.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by Dee Kelly
- 7:21 am Feathers are a flying ! www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbWdrvVJhNs
- E4 gets a feahter stuck on his beak http://youtu.be/2lHn4IgSXw8
- Well we ate it all ?! ..Oh no not another http://youtu.be/FTM8fCRt0z4
- “Ohhh I feel the wind beneath my wings" http://youtu.be/Qi-qqG914k0
- "I’m really full Dad" http://youtu.be/V9scDJr_6fY
- Tug _of_Fish skin and a Stringy_fish_skin Kiss http://youtu.be/klUO9SNdYRA
- "And Dad fed me this stringy thing Mom!" http://youtu.be/co4v1trvpKk
- Oh My,My, My ! Big E4 www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX6Q2MYwoFE
- The Guy’s eat with out Mom www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NqQjyR5VY
- No food No Quality Time www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmgGyROzZSw