The morning was foggy and misty, but E4 was awake early doing morning stretching and “wingersizing”. Mom was on the nest before light and shared a leftover fish tail with E4. The fog gave way to a windy day and E4 took advantage of the wind gusts using those impressive wings to get lift while hopping across the nest. Ozzie delivered a few snacks for E4 since he may have had difficulty fishing on this windy day. E4 aggressively mantled the small items Dad brought and self fed. E4 was moving sticks and nest material to make a soft place for a nap.
Harriet busied herself with “nestorizing” by bringing more sticks, another of her favorites, a pine bough and moss for the nest. E4 seemed bothered by all the sticks in the nest, but eventually nestled in among the new decor. E4 settled in for the night but was awakened by a rain shower. E4 called out for Mom, flapped wings and stood in the nest making it through the shower. E4 was standing and sleeping, head tucked under a wing just like a big Eagle.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by Dee Kelly
- Must do my exercises’s this morning . 1and 2 and 3 http://youtu.be/s5lzuQZO_Z4
- Breakfish Time with Mom http://youtu.be/rt-CkqiAKbY
- “Where’s the food Dad" http://youtu.be/pwJtaEHi6ac
- I’ll move this here and this there http://youtu.be/u0GbyLbfdzw
- Ozzie brings and E 4 takes away http://youtu.be/Ha1mPjx8ABk
Video by urdognu