The foggy morning may have made E4 want to sleep in today. Mom called out a few times and then flew off to begin the search for the day’s meals. E4 finally began the day with wing flapping and higher hopping around the nest. Ozzie returned with a quick food drop of which E4 made a one gulp meal. Harriet’s deliveries included a fish, moss and sticks today.
E4’s is gaining more confidence and balance and strength are improving day by day. E4 carried food, sticks and a pine cone around the nest using strengthening talons. The family shared a moment on the nest in the evening when Ozzie brought a squirrel for late dinner. E4 watched as Mom de-furred the prey. After a very busy day and with a full crop, E4’s was ready for a good night’s sleep.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by Dee Kelly
- Aww Mom http://youtu.be/eeR0m8Lj3bg
- Delivery of Spanish moss by MOM http://youtu.be/SrrdSQKYoMM
- Gone is a split second http://youtu.be/IQGK8-dqh2U
- Mom with fish yay http://youtu.be/hYPxdrbrOX8
- Dinner Highlights http://youtu.be/yu0sDuC4GCU
Video by urdognu