E4 is not only growing by leaps and bounds but is also performing leaps and bounds in the nest. E4 is becoming more agile and coordinated with fly hopping from one side of the nest to the other. Prey was delivered by Dad and Mom in the morning. Meal deliveries are often a mystery and come wrapped in packages at times. Maybe the lesson for E4 is to learn that food comes in many different varieties. Dad and E4 ate together side by side in the nest. E4 is looking so grown up and is almost larger than Ozzie.
Mom spent time feeding and bonding with E4 of the afternoon. She perched on “porch” branch, the closest branch to the nest, possibly trying to coax E4 to give the short hop to the branch a try. E4’s eagle eyes are very curious watching Mom and Dad fly to and from the nest and gaining the courage to join them in flight soon. Ozzie and Harriet are doing a wonderful job teaching E4 all the skills needed to become a majestic Eagle one day.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by urdognu
- Leaps & Bounds 7-8am http://youtu.be/1odbjhQjzKU
- Two Deliveries, Bonding, Chattering & Lessons With Mom – Great Watch http://youtu.be/IpZ-QVB4YOk
- E4 Claims Meat In The Bag ~ Gulping Style, 12.18pm http://youtu.be/dQNob0bggpo
- Coordination & Balance Exercises: Food & Bag Play http://youtu.be/YJj7fqx1dRo
- Mom Is So Proud Watching From The Attic As E4 Eats, Highlights 1pm http://youtu.be/c4BZgHuufYQ
- A First~Dad & E4 Eat Side By Side, 2.42pm http://youtu.be/fbn-fu9LaIY
Ground video by wskrsnwings
- E4 Sitting With Mom & Learning http://youtu.be/tzAAl_dz1zQ
Video by Dee Kelly