E4 spent most of the overnight perched on the east side of the nest, almost out of sight. Maybe E4 was dreaming of what the new day would have in store. At 7:25 am E4 courageously took the first official step up to the branch some call the veranda or the 12 o’clock branch. E4 perched on the branch for several minutes then successfully dropped back to the nest. E4 seemed happy with the new adventure and flapped away going higher and higher. Dad rewarded E4 with several fish, one that E4 self fed from start to finish.
Mom stayed close to the nest as strong winds came in and lasted through the day. After E4’s milestone branching, the day was quiet. Mom and Dad were on the nest for family dinner. E4 was again perched on the edge of the nest at nightfall.
Summary by dadsjazz
E4’s official branch, 7:25am. (urdognu)
Ozzie’s fly in with a fish. (Mia)
All in the Family Dinner. (dadsjazz)
Video by urdognu
- E4 Officially BRANCHES, 7.25am http://youtu.be/C4S3u2h-SFY
Ground video by wskrsnwings
- After The Branch, A Quiet Sunday http://youtu.be/FfnhzlTeM24
Video by Mia
- 11.56 AM Fish delivery for E4 http://youtu.be/PaC_mzOb9Hk
- 1.12 PM E4 collects new fish and old fish http://youtu.be/Lm7OWf8iDPs
- 3.10 PM Ozzie drops in for a delivery http://youtu.be/bgPod1GxfKM