E4 was already in action at daylight. Mom and Dad were perched together in the cam 2 tree watching E4 flapping and fly hopping around the nest. Ozzie flew off to the east followed by Harriet. E4 had quite a workout and even landed on the veranda branch. This was the first time E4 landed on the branch and stayed while “wingersizing.” E4 had a good rest in the afternoon from the morning activity.
There were several food deliveries some were unknown and a few were good size fish. Mom and E4 got into another food struggle but this time E4 won, gulping down the prize. The family was together in the evening with Ozzie eating and protecting a large fish he brought in. E4 watched as Harriet skillfully went in to steal the fish away from reluctant Ozzie. E4 chattered away while trying to decide which parent to beg food from. Light rain started at the nest in the evening before sunset. E4 was very active and learned more good survival skills today.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by Mia
- 3.09 PM Ozzie with fish delivery. http://youtu.be/4krUMl90D2s
Video by urdognu
- Ground Video-First Time Wingers On The Branch & More http://youtu.be/QDoAROHGj0w
- Ground Video-Flying, Deliveries, Anhinga & Feeding_3-21-14 http://youtu.be/DlQEMWAxgdk
- Flying, Deliveries, Anhinga & Feeding http://youtu.be/DlQEMWAxgdk
- Dinner Lessons~How To Eat Like An Eagle At 86 Days_3-21-14 http://youtu.be/b51acaf6gs8
- Big Fish, H Steals From O, E4 Whistle Watches http://youtu.be/UzL4ly8ueVU