Everyone was drying out after the wet and soggy day and the overnight rain. E4 was slow to get going this morning. E4 did spot a juvenile eagle flying over the nest and alerted Ozzie. E4 enjoyed a variety of good meals today. E4’s is becoming stronger and more courageous in hovering higher above the nest and in taking small first flights from the nest to the branches and back. E4’s favorite branches are the spike branch, the veranda (12 o’clock) branch and the porch branch.
E4 napped in the afternoon after all the very active work outs. As the food deliveries came throughout the day E4 was seen showing off skills by grasping the prey and fly hopping around the nest. Harriet retrieved the fish that got away from yesterday from the ground and took it to one of the trees to snack on. Harriet took the fish back to the nest for E4’s dinner. E4 was sleeping well after a very busy day.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by wskrsnwings
- A First_E4 Flies Out From Porch And Back Into The Nest http://youtu.be/l1MnWiEGtVY
- Harriet Retrieves The “Fish That Got Away" http://youtu.be/4Ma-2wfONEk
Video by Mia
- 1.15 PM Ozzie drops in for another delivery #2 http://youtu.be/C63FH-jvlS0
- 2.08 PM E4 grabs greedily Ozzie´s snack http://youtu.be/WdB2rbp0bSs
Video by urdognu
- Big Bird ~ Little Bird, http://youtu.be/_2VoecsU8g0
- E4 (90 Days Old)Love’s The Spiked Branch http://youtu.be/Leiu0mPapiM
- Hop-Fly-Flap On Porch, AM http://youtu.be/YB9Q0UgcTms
- Delivery #1, ‘Pick Up Fish’ With Beak & Feet, Noon http://youtu.be/sH8A-5grqs0
- Delivery #3, & Awesome Hover Both Cam Views http://youtu.be/qWGinTrA3oE
- Harriet Delivers Yesterday’s Overboard Fish http://youtu.be/UADs_9iE1hM