After a day of rain the skies were clear and the weather was cooler. E4 was very energetic in the early morning. E4 is mastering the “mini” flights from spike branch to the veranda branch and the porch branch. E4 practiced high and controlled hovers over the porch branch. E4 seemed determined to balance on a small offshoot branch from the porch. E4 also worked on stick arranging skills in the nest.
Ozzie delivered a fish, and as E4 was rushing to the nest from the porch branch Ozzie flew off the nest. Harriet arrived a while later to teach E4 more lessons on food stealing as they each tugged at pieces of the fish. Harriet was perched in the nest tree for a good part of the day as she has for the past few days. After a restful afternoon, E4 perched on the porch branch observing all the activity in the pasture. Mom and Dad were spotted soaring high in the pasture skies. E4 tracked their beautiful flight maybe hoping to be soaring with them soon.
Summary by dadsjazz
E4’s dramatic coloring. (Donna McMurrer)
E4’s controlled hovering over the porch banch. (urdognu)
Ozzie delivers a fish as E4 dashes to the nest. (Mia)
Video by Mia
- 8.36 AM Fish delivery, E4 is not there yet http://youtu.be/BCCUE-oxEgg
Video by urdgnu
- Porch Play ~ Dancing, Winging & Experimenting http://youtu.be/a5IoKG7wzc4
- Afternoon Highlights http://youtu.be/tK4E9Abj_Qc
Video by wskrsnwings
- Goood Morning E4 http://youtu.be/xU4rVjkTn70
- Food Delivery Do I Eat It/Guard It/Wait For Mom? http://youtu.be/RZU-B0tmpnA
- Wind Hearty Wingersizing And Light Housekeeping http://youtu.be/GYW3uw8ibYA