As the day began E4 was extremely active. There was a lot of wing flapping, jumping, and fly hopping to and from all of E4’s favorite branches. E4 stepped up to a higher branch right off the porch branch. E4’s courageous exploration of the outer branches of the nest tree continued. E4 tried to go to the higher attic branch over the nest but didn’t reach it. E4’s second attempt was successful, landing on the attic branch. E4 spent time climbing out farther on the branch and seemed to be very pleased with the view and breeze.
Ozzie’s gift for E4’s progress was the delivery of 2 fish, one was still flopping. It looked like E4 learned the flopping fish lesson and got a good grasp on it so it would not get away. Harriet worked with E4 on meal stealing and they had a few good battles over the fish. Even though Mom got the fish tail in the end, E4 is getting more aggressive in stealing. E4 has a lot of lessons to practice in the coming weeks.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by urdognu
- E4 Misses Attic On First Attempt, 9.45am Attic Branching http://youtu.be/IFf1MQWafIo
- New Body Language & Branch, Antsy Before Attic Branching http://youtu.be/VehPrqDus_Y
- ’How To Steal The Meal’ Lessons By Mom http://youtu.be/Rh2YJE9lA0s
- Cam 1 ~ E4 Reacts To The Flopping Fish, Short Clip_3-31-14 http://youtu.be/TcMuhkwiT_k
Video extra by urdognu
- Sterling ~ A Horse With A Sniffer http://youtu.be/r57yJXYsRNo
Video by wskrsnwings
- E4 Finds A New Branch !! http://youtu.be/xbZTMY9jSTM
- E4’s First Launch To The Attic Branch http://youtu.be/2zEJMew042k
Video by Mia
- 10.11 AM Small snack from Ozzie. http://youtu.be/W4wTv-ek0s0