E4 used the foggy morning to hide from the pesky birds in the upper banches of the nest tree. As the sun and warmth of the morning burned of the fog, E4 explored the pasture trees as Harriet perched contently in the nest tree. Ozzie was off on the hunt toward the river. Harriet flew off and returned with grasses for the nest. E4 made a mad dash to the nest tree seeking food only to find none. E4 flew off to the west pasture tree line to perch.
E4 explored more of the area in beautiful flights across the highway and farther to the north. Ozzie returned to the nest with a snack which Harriet gobbled down quickly. E4 arrived a little too late to the nest to share in the meal .Ozzie visited the pond and went to the pond tree Harriet was perched in the upper branches of the nest tree and E4 perched in the church tree in the late afternoon. E4 returned to the nest as the day was ending.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by urdognu
- Gorgeous Close Up Flight To Cam 2 http://youtu.be/Kk2BDFmQH8U
- Mom Gulps Food~A Bit Late For E4 http://youtu.be/u8AhVSQyqso
- Learning About Eagle Patience ~ Comings & Goings http://youtu.be/OK_LdodZwVY
- Mad Dash For A Quick Spin Before Bedtime http://youtu.be/lmz7cOaoTEs
Video by wskrsnwings
- E4’s Early Morning Workout http://youtu.be/9Y2Z4yM2Xj0
- I’m Coming Mom http://youtu.be/KL_tfJxOxSs
- The Lessons Continue For E4_Another Non Food Delivery http://youtu.be/IiAFmxWJck8
- On The Hunt For Mom & Dad http://youtu.be/yTnMRoB68-w
- Ozzie At The Pond, E4 Watches/Returns To The Nest http://youtu.be/5bJ8H3wd_0A
- The Pileated Woodpeckers Appear To Be Nesting http://youtu.be/LsBWEgSNk28