Ozzie, Harriet and E4 were in their respective perches early this morning. Ozzie was off toward the river and Harriet flew to the nest with E4 following behind. Both were waiting for breakfast. In the meantime, E4 and Mom had a conversation while she did some nest keeping. Both then flew off to the West pasture tree line. E4 returned to the pasture, playing in the trees and trying to keep away from the fearless blue jays attacks and the chasing crows. Harriet was off to her perch on the distant power pole. E4 spent the afternoon hours in beautiful soaring flights to the areas beyond the pasture.
In the late afternoon Harriet delivered prey to the nest and was swiftly met by E4’s mantle. E4 was spotted at the pond in the evening playing at the waters edge and getting a drink. A very welcome return of Camera 1 on the nest allowed a great view of E4 returning to the nest with the pesky blue jay still on the attack. E4 looked very comfortable lying in the nest. It was a wonderful sight to see E4 in the glow of the sunset. As darkness fell, E4 was perched on the porch branch just off the nest.
Summary by dadsjazz
Video by urdognu
- Cam 1 Live ~ E4 Graces Us With A Nest Visit http://youtu.be/pueUfMbcVbg
- E4’s Nest Bedtime Visit http://youtu.be/0IG1959_ntE
Video by wskrsnwings
- The Early Bird Gets To Play And Squee http://youtu.be/lvBcIku2a1g
- Mom & E4 Time And Looking For Mom http://youtu.be/BY3zPvflxt4
- Beautiful Fly Abouts,Enchanting Bird Talk http://youtu.be/DmOc8vmFVE0
- E4 Is Magnificent In Flight_Four Of Today’s Flights http://youtu.be/BdhZu3-VSAw
- Mom Delivers Food To The Nest, E4 Is Happy http://youtu.be/_uepg0lfZGE