SOUTHWEST FLORIDA EAGLE CAM
Live American Bald Eagle Cams. 4 cameras. Live 24/7. The World’s First Live Streamed nature 360 immersive cam.
- swfec Nest Notes: nest duty: fluff, roll, incubate, repeatby dadsjazzM15 and F23 progress on their mission to ensure the hatching of their two special deliveries. They each take their time on the nest tending to the Eggs seriously. M15 is more than eager to do his part, even to the point of coaxing F23 off the eggs. He arrives in the wee hours of… Read More »swfec Nest Notes: nest duty: fluff, roll, incubate, repeat
- swfec nest notes: miracles in the makingby dadsjazzM15 and F23 welcomed Egg 1, laid on 11/24/23 at 5:54 pm., and Egg 2, laid on 11/27/23 at 1:44 pm. F23 is a new partner for M15, and there was no certainty for these events to happen. The realization is here for this Family, and miracles are in the making. M15 created a beautiful,… Read More »swfec nest notes: miracles in the making
- swfec nest notes: Provide, protect, and defendby dadsjazzM15 excels in his skills and instincts as an outstanding male Eagle. He has diligently been preparing for this nesting season with his new interest, F23. They maneuver through their journey to becoming a bonded pair and raising a family together. M15 has proven to be remarkable in all aspects of his life. He makes… Read More »swfec nest notes: Provide, protect, and defend
- swfec Nest Notes: Making a safe havenby dadsjazzM15 and F23 have worked diligently these last few months to fortify the nest and make a safe haven. The nest is also attractive to the Owls trying to claim the nest as theirs. There was an altercation between the Eagles and the Owls when M15 and F23 roosted in the nest tree for the… Read More »swfec Nest Notes: Making a safe haven
- swfec Nest Notes: the path to a hope-filled futureby dadsjazzM15 and F23 are busy in the early mornings with adding the finishing touches to the nest rails and the soft interior spaces. F23 works on the giant sticks M15 delivers and lets him do the nest bole checking. They hop up to the attic, engage in mating, and preen, all before flying out for… Read More »swfec Nest Notes: the path to a hope-filled future
- SWFEC Nest Notes: building a home and securing the territoryby dadsjazzM15 and F23 are ramping up the nestorations. They added many sticks and soft nesting, making the nest larger by the day. When M15 delivered a huge bromeliad/air plant, F23 seemed baffled by the addition as she tore it apart. F23 lay in and got a feel for the nest bole for the first time.… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: building a home and securing the territory
- SWFEC NEST NOTES: M15 AND F23 BECOMING A TEAMby dadsjazzM15 and F23 seemed to take a more leisurely approach to nestorations over the week. They arrived early some days and a little later on other days. M15 and F23 sweep through the pasture to look for the specific item. They are both agile and acrobatic at grabbing sticks on the fly. They delivered materials,… Read More »SWFEC NEST NOTES: M15 AND F23 BECOMING A TEAM
- SWFEC Nest Notes: Preparing a Nest and Building a Bondby dadsjazzM15 and F23 arrive on most mornings to work on the nest. They have also taken time off to do the things that Eagles do. F23 has been bringing in more materials and has become more assertive in her placement choices. Female Eagles are usually more dominant, and F23 seems to be growing into that… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: Preparing a Nest and Building a Bond
- SWFEC Nest Notes: A Promising Outlookby dadsjazzM15 began the official start of Nesting Season 12 with a flurry of activity, bringing sticks and materials to the nest. He placed the items purposefully, then laid the nest bowl to try it out. M15’s constant Female companion, F23, has now taken more of an interest in adding her touches to the nest. She… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: A Promising Outlook
- SWFEC Nest Notes: A New Journey of Hopeby dadsjazzM15 arrived toward summer’s end to survey his territory and inventory his nest. M15 appeared from his vacation looking rejuvenated and ready to take on another adventure. He has become a seasoned Eagle Dad through the years, and his experience is on full display. After losing his beloved mate Harriet last Season, M15 single-handedly raised… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: A New Journey of Hope
- Happy Father’s Day M15, Eagle dad supremeby dadsjazzM15 deserves the highest accolades for Father of the Year. M15 entered Harriet’s life in a time of crisis. He stayed by her side even though she was not receptive to his advances. M15 was steadfast in his pursuit and eventually surpassed Harriet’s strict standards. They became a bonded pair, and M15 has given his… Read More »Happy Father’s Day M15, Eagle dad supreme
- Happy Mother’s Day Harriet, Legendary Eagle Momby dadsjazzHarriet embodies the essence of Motherhood. She is honored and celebrated on this day and every day. Harriet reared and nurtured her offspring over the years with gentleness and firmness. She imparted courage and strength to them from their early beginnings. Harriet’s powerful young raptors embarked into Eagle life carrying lessons from their legendary Mom.… Read More »Happy Mother’s Day Harriet, Legendary Eagle Mom
- SWFEC Nest Notes: What a Beautiful Morning!by dadsjazzWell, look at who we see this morning! It was determined by vocals, of course, that E22 is in the area. What a welcome sight! E22 was perching on the fence and comfortably enjoying the new views. E22 took off for a flight around the pasture as a horse approached. Dad arrived on the treetop… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: What a Beautiful Morning!
- SWFEC Nest Notes: INVINCIBLE Beautiesby dadsjazzE21 and E22 are turning 12 weeks old and are just about full-grown. When Dad delivers food to the nest, they appear equal to or even larger than him. E21 and E22 are stunning young Eagles on the verge of following the path of those who came before them. They are thriving despite the challenges… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: INVINCIBLE Beauties
- SWFEC Nest Notes: Hope Abounds For The Eagle Familyby dadsjazzE21 and E22 are turning seven weeks old and are impressive Eaglets as they grow in greatness. They are thriving, and their presence in the nest is stunning. They are ahead of many milestones already. E21 and E22 are mastering self-feeding and are acutely aware of their surroundings. E22 is more confident and assertive at… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: Hope Abounds For The Eagle Family
- SWFEC Nest Notes: See How We have Grown!by dadsjazzE21 and E22 are just over three weeks old and are sprouting up and out everywhere. They have big yellow feet and wings with the beginnings of flight feathers emerging. They are tall enough to peek above the nest rails at the world below. E21 and E22 explore the nest, work on balance, and practice… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: See How We have Grown!
- SWFEC Nest Notes: Overnight Deliveries and Perfect Teamwork (1/16/2023)by dadsjazzHarriet and M15 began the New Year by welcoming bobbling babies E21 and E22. Each Eaglet hatched after working hard, breaking out of the eggs in the cover of nighttime. Harriet and M15 provide exceptional care for their just over one-week-old little treasures. E21 and E22 grow fast and strong from plentiful meals and lots… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: Overnight Deliveries and Perfect Teamwork (1/16/2023)
- SWFEC Nest Notes: Delivering Joy into the World (12/6/2022)by dadsjazzHarriet and M15 have proven time and time again resilience throughout their journey. They faced losses over the years but remained driven to carry their legacy onward. The recent storm damaged the tree they call home and destroyed their nest. Harriet and M15 found a haven to safely ride out the horrendous weather and returned to their territory to begin reconstruction and renovation. Harriet and M15 powered through and built a beautiful nest.
- SWFEC Nest Notes Extra: Honoring M15 on Father’s Dayby Ginnie McSpaddenM15 has become a finely seasoned Eagle Dad to his offspring over the last seven years. He offers unyielding support from the start of each Season with nest building, incubating and tending to eggs, feeding young Eaglets, and teaching fledglings by example. M15 is an exceptional hunter and a fierce protector keeping his family safe… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes Extra: Honoring M15 on Father’s Day
- SWFEC Nest Notes Final: Farewell and Flourish, E19 and E20by Ginnie McSpaddenE20 remained in the area and took charge of the pasture and pond, honing hunting and fishing techniques. E20 perched on the leaning palm tree surveying the pond for a chance to catch or steal a fish. E20’s favorite pastime has been swooping on the ducks and water birds. E20 took off to soar high… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes Final: Farewell and Flourish, E19 and E20
- SWFEC Nest Notes: E20 Proclaims “I’m Still Here”by Ginnie McSpaddenE20 is past the average time when former Juveniles embarked on their journeys of discovery. E20 seems to be enjoying the comforts of home long after sibling E19 took to the skies on their big adventure. E20 claimed the pond area as their haven for easy access to steal a meal or a food drop.… Read More »SWFEC Nest Notes: E20 Proclaims “I’m Still Here”